Bowles Learning and Development Centre
Innovative and challenging developmental programmes which make a real difference to your organisation and help to support a vibrant charity.
Bowles is an award winning Residential Learning and Development Centre on the Kent & Sussex borders, 10 minutes from Tunbridge Wells and an hour from London by train. We are very proud to have won the Bronze award for our Work Ready Programme for apprentices. The award was presented at the Voice Of Apprenticeships event in London in February 2o16 and recognises our work supporting the apprentice sector. We would like to thank our clients for their testimonials which helped support our nomination.
Bowles is an inspirational venue with dedicated and experienced facilitators, we have the ideal environment in which to develop your teams, leaders, apprentices and graduates away from the immediate pressures of the workplace. Our programmes are designed to challenge in a safe environment ensuring that the best possible learning outcomes are achieved and most importantly that the skills learnt are transferable back in the workplace.
All Bowles programmes are bespoke, we work closely with our clients to ensure that learning outcomes are achieved and crucially, that they make a difference back in the workplace. We design and deliver programmes that help develop the soft skills required to succeed in the workplace. We motivate and inspire teams, leaders , apprentices and graduates ensuing that they return to the workplace ready to take on the challenges ahead.
All our Learning & Development programmes at Bowles support the Bowles Rocks Trust. All profits are covenanted to our charity which works with youth groups, community groups and schools to inspire young people to achieve their full potential.
Our facilities and programmes
- Team of experienced facilitators
- All programmes are bespoke, client aims and desired outcomes are the main focus
- Thorough de-brief at the end of each activity designed to ensure learning outcomes are understood
- Variety of problem solving and personal challenge activities on-site
- 16 en-suite rooms for 24-36 in the Lodge, 104 beds in our Chalet building (dormitory style)
- 5 training rooms with AV facilities
- Chapel lecture hall
- Wi-fi access
- Lounge and licensed bar
- On-site full catering
- Nationally renowned sandstone climbing rocks
- Two artificial ski slopes
- Indoor-heated swimming pool