Activity Clubs at Bowles and Outdoor Links
- Bowles Race Club
- The club is based at Bowles Residential Outdoor Centre in Eridge Green, Kent, and meets every Friday evening from 5.30pm for two hours. All competent skiers are welcome, great coaching and slalom ski race training.
- Disability Snowsport UK
- A regular group at Bowles that aims to promote equality and opportunity for people with disabilities to take part in snowsports and to help improve their enjoyment and standard of performance at the level of their choice.
Canoe and Kayak
- Canoe England – find a club.
- Canoe England is responsible for leading and setting the overall framework for the National Associations; representing canoeing interests such as coaching and competition at UK and international level.
Rock Climbing and Walking
- Tunbridge Wells Mountaineering Club
- A local climbing club in Tunbridge Wells – a great way to meet other rock climbers.
- British Orienteering Federation
- Orienteering can take place anywhere from remote forest and countryside to urban parks and school playgrounds. It’s a great sport for runners, joggers and walkers who want to improve their navigation skills or for anyone who loves the outdoors.
- British Mountaineering Council – find a club
- The BMC (British Mountaineering Council) is the representative body that exists to protect the freedoms and promote the interests of climbers, hill walkers and mountaineers.
- Advanced Rock Climbing Courses
- Mountain-Trips runs a range a climbing and scrambling courses in the Peak District and North Wales. A great way to further your climbing experience after a course at Bowles.
- The Association of British Climbing Walls
- Find local indoor climbing walls in your area.